In this disclaimer the following terms have the following meanings:
- The web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer to it;
- The publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- Use (s): including loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening to, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storage, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (eg buying, renting);
- You: whether or not represent a natural or legal person who uses the web page;
- The content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or another economic disadvantage.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree to this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage that has been or is likely to be caused and which results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or the inability to consult the web page.
- The publisher may change or terminate the web page at his own discretion and at any time, or have it changed, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations with regard to privacy, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and / or to use certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
- You are restricted to use the name of ZOYO Travel in any kind of tourism meaning for your own purpose unless you have written approval of ZOYO Travel. The name of ZOYO Travel is licensed at BOIP (European brand protection). Using the name of ZOYO Travel without permission can result in fine & legal costs.
- You will protect the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer from and indemnify judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc. instituted by or related to or related to to your use of the web page, your violation of any legal regulations or the rights of third parties.
- Permission to use the displayed content or parts thereof in public places must be requested in writing to us. This can be by email firstname.lastname@example.org