Private dinner canal cruise Amsterdam
In the 17th century, as Dutch ships discovered the world seas, seeking foreign sources of goods, Amsterdam quickly became a fast-growing city of traders & wealthy merchant class. During that time Amsterdam was built around a medieval port & canals that were created to easily ship, store & trade products to the rest of Europe.
Till today, you can still find many memories of this ‘Golden Age’ as most of the canals and wealthy stately homes (canal houses) are still preserved.
The best way to discover this ‘maze’ of canals and historic sites is to enjoy a private dinner canal cruise in Amsterdam. We have a selection of exclusive canal boats available that always match your requirements.
What to expect from a private dinner canal cruise in Amsterdam?
- A selection of exclusive boats (100 % electric powered)
- Full private experience & hostess on board
- Boat sizes from 2 till 40 persons
- From light ‘hors d’oeuvres’, live cooking to luxury ‘à la carte’ dinners
- Special request: we make sure we have your favorite drinks onboard.
For all our private dinner cruises in Amsterdam, we make sure clients are picked-up from their hotel lobby and assisted towards their private boat.
Curious how we can create a perfect dinner cruise during sunset? Contact Léa, one of our luxury travel designers that creates memories worth sharing.